Email marketing continues to be a highly effective marketing tactic
Some believe email marketing is archaic, but they are sadly mistaken. Email marketing continues to have high usage and thus is a cost effective, direct communication link to your existing customers. It is an easy way to stay top of mind, to reinforce your brand recognition, and to communicate all your products or services, upcoming events, promotions, and more.
- In 2020, there were 4 billion email users and ~ 306 billion emails were sent or received daily worldwide (Statista 2021)
- 99% of email users check their inbox every day, with some checking 20 times a day. Of those people, 58% of consumers check their email first thing in the morning. (OptinMonster, 2020)
- 74% of Baby Boomers think email is the most personal channel to receive communications from brands, followed by 72% of Gen X, 64% of Millennials, and 60% of Gen Z. (Bluecore, 2021)
- Nearly 22% of all email campaigns are opened within the first hour of sending. (GetResponse, 2020)
- The global e-mail marketing market was valued at $7.5 billion in 2020 and is projected to increase to $17.9 billion by 2027. (Statista, 2021)